Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Okay I think the chill zone is probably where I want to post these. These are my first shots on film ever, except for disposables as a kid. These are mostly just testing the functionality of the camera and lens together, as I had some worries that they wouldn't quite be in focus due to some manufacturing standards differences that I was reading about online. But they came out (mostly)good!

Camera is a Leica III(no bloody a, b, c, or g) with a Soviet Industar-22 f50/3.5, shooting Ilford HP5.

I keep backyard hens and had to bring one inside for a few days. I was going too fast and she was moving around - I still really like these two but I really wish I had gotten her in focus. I love the morning light that comes in my living room window.

The hens got accidentally locked out of their coop and took turns laying these outside.

Next roll I will be a little more artiste about it, hopefully. Anyway this poo poo's really fun and immensely satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
A few recent developments that I liked. Camera is an old, old Leica III, filmstock is kodak colorplus 200. It sat on my desk for over a year after shooting before I dragged myself somewhere to drop it off.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007

that rules. a lot.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007

02 24 sugar mill F400 2-positive by Joseph Harrington, on Flickr

10 hours shifts don't leave me much time when my negs get here to scan and tweak, but this one... hoo boy am I pleased with it.