Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I made some tiny friends (although the last one was the largest tiny friend I've ever seen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Cool avatar/post combo

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

I went and shot the airshow for the first time ever. Even though I kind of hate it, the jingoism and celebration of war machines, it was pretty loving cool to witness. I'm not too happy with how hazy/blurry some of these are but whatever, it's my first time and it was a fun challenge. But oh boy am I sunburnt.

Neat though. What length of lens did you use to get these?

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

ploots posted:

I love water reflections so much but cheap glass is a close second. dr seuss land just around the corner

Heck yeah glass reflections. Where is this one?

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Hey those are really great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

:waycool: I really like this