Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Hey, that’s neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Saw this a little while back. Wasn’t there for long.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Yeah, that’s incredibly cool. Some neat stuff posted here recently.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Nothing pointed straight up at the sky/down at the ground/directly at their face. That’s actually pretty drat good.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cool, better image quality than I’d expect, tbh.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

matti posted:

sorry, too low effort for even here

Mofo, I bet I can find something of mine that’s unintentionally worse than whatever it was you posted.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Heres some Ektachrome I hosed up:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

And that’s after tons of editing in LR after I got my scans back. I futzed about with the white balance as much as I could before other things started going out of whack.

Everything was overexposed. I was shooting on a newer camera (Elan 7) so I put all of my trust in the meter and just shot away. I think I had it set to center weighted or something similar. Next time I should probably set it to spot and be much more intentional about where I meter from.

I double checked to make sure I didn’t have exposure compensation turned up a stop or two as well.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

theHUNGERian posted:

You don't do your own scans?

Oops, misspoke. Yeah, I do my own scans. Meant to say after the developed film came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Really like this one.