Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Chillin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Yes. Got some Exodus (BSG) vibes from that one. You know what scene.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

These are definitely working for me

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Nigel Tufnel posted:

This was taken a while back but wanted to post something. Trying to get my photography mojo back but honestly haven't taken a photo in months. Current stage: maybe if I spend £800 on a X100F I will want to take photos again.

I suppose the expected answer to this might be to refrain from buying stuff and try to find your inspiration from other photographers or from Nature/The City or from ~within~ but, in my case, buying stuff did work. New gear inspired me and I've shot more and better and more consistently in the past 12 months - COVID and all - than in the last few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Back to macro (well, 0.66x for now) after a long hiatus. Messing with lights, building diffusers, stacking images :allears:

Next step: finding some non-plastic subjects