Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.

This is the relaxing photo I needed to see today. Thanks. This is lovely.

Also, f32! I assume to get the slow shutter speed. I've got to remember that that tactic is in my arsenal sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Good vibes.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Really like the tones in these

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
First photo after a 6 week photography hiatus. Nothing amazing but hopefully the beginning of something.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Really like these B&W tones. Film / digital processing?

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

This triptych makes me feel uneasy. I like it.

x-posting from the monthly contest:

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
This was taken a while back but wanted to post something. Trying to get my photography mojo back but honestly haven't taken a photo in months. Current stage: maybe if I spend £800 on a X100F I will want to take photos again.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

I like it.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Blends right in.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Would appreciate some feedback on this image below. I really like it but cannot decide if it is well balanced or drastically unbalanced which I suppose speaks to my composition skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

theHUNGERian posted:

Is it balanced? I don't know. But I dig it. I would consider aligning the top of the rope with the image vertical, but perhaps that messes things up, and it is certainly fine the way it is now.

Thanks. I had actually tried what you suggested but the bottom rope looked like it was at an unnatural angle so I put it back in the end.

Thanks for the feedback.