Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
brother ur speaking 2 my heart lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
just having fun in the backyard :+)

these could fit in a few different threads so i thought it would be best to just post them here

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
hell yeah

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
here's one from 2011

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi

Wild EEPROM posted:

I have updated the post with :siren: My Coolscan 8000 :siren:
and also the quantities available.

finally gotten around to the expired natura 1600 i bought from wild eeprom in the buy sell thread. still getting a feel for the film with this test roll but i really like it so far. it really hits with contrast (light/colour) which i will be seeking out for my next roll. i also picked up a few other treats from him ill share soon

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi

some more of the expired stuff from eeprom putting in long hours with the scanner these days

Twenties Superstar fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 15, 2021

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
Ya that's nice

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi

Adbot