Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I read, online, that SA stands for Shadow Axes, I'm very concerned that my shadow will be injured by these axes :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Quietly shoving every loose toiletry item from our Disney Resort Vacation Hotel into my Special Accessory*

*It's not just a fanny pack, it's a lifestyle engagement bag, Jared.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Stolen Amenities

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Spectral Acknowledgment, and frankly, it's about time we talk about the ghost elephant in the ghost room.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Substance Abuse and I'm about to verbally berate this fuckin bowl of weed until it cries

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

SA stands for Annoying Subversions

also, moderator at large alnilam has bred dinosaurs in the past, but I don't think he had the decency to do it on a remote island OR EVEN AN ISTHMUS :argh:

Oh poo poo oh gently caress don't bring up the isthmus, BYOB can't stand another geology schism :ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Social Anxiety which is why I didn't leave my house even in the before times except to go to work and also to get weed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Oh, hey, the soup bar's open!

:stare: they are indeed a kind of soup but some soups aren't for human consumption

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Smug rear end in a top hat and that's what we in BYOB strive to not be

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

le shack amoreux is a little old place where we can faire foutre together

Shack Amoreux, bebé

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Say, Andre? because we're always asking the famous seal from Bangor, Maine our most pressing life questions.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Small Apples, because you can get those bags of mini apples at the grocery now and they're really good

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

a farm stand I know of that likes to plant/sell heirloom apples just gives away its small apples around the harvest

yep that's right, the small apples are free, which lets you try out new varieties, it's awesome

Holy gently caress

SA stands for Simply Amazing , I would love to shop their tiny apples

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Small A'matriciana, for when you are conserving the bucatini due to a shortage

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get a load of this Spicy Argentinian over here!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Spicy Anus because we're all going to the newly reopened north Indian buffet today baybee!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Spatial Awareness

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Smelly Armpits. Shower, you awful hooligans.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Today SA stands for Soap rear end in a top hat because that's what someone called me when I told them we couldn't sell to them anymore.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I get real tired of those Showering Anal-retentives, especially when they don't pay a hundred grand in bills

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sporadic Acquisition of weed happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Steak Andshake