Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

An angry jelly bean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

ADINSX posted:

I love this look so much, I really wanted the r18 to be cool but most of the reviews are really lukewarm at best

Don't know if you saw in another thread here we were talking about BMW scoots and there's a kit that looks almost exactly like that:

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2021-BMW-N-MOTO-Golden-Age-KIT-5014873498

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

FBS posted:

tl;dr if you like the new Busa it makes you old but that's OK

Is this the millennial support group? Because hi my name is...

I think they did really well with the styling of the new busa. It's still recognizably a busa, but modernized in a good way.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I know there are a couple people with electric bikes here… how does it compare with an “equally powerful” ICE bike? Electric cars have this OOOoOh AHHh factor for people because most people haven’t driven super fast cars (or at least not smashed the accelerator down). Since the performance difference between an EV motorcycle and ICE one are relatively much smaller, I was thinking EV adoption for motorcycles will be slow as I hit 11k rpm weeee.

I should test ride a zero…

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Been following this account for a while and whenever this bike pops up I get confused. It sits right on the line between hate and love for me. Like it's so close to being a bike from some anime that I watched as a kid...

https://x.com/henken_bike/status/1756700425451962632?s=20

*edit: and then I find out it was used as the base for a couple of bikes in the mostly beautifully aesthetic but otherwise wank Ghost in the Shell live action. :v:

A slip most freudian.