Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

The frame on the RSV1000R is a thing of pointless beauty and it's the one motorcycle I truly lust for. I've never even seen one in person yet it made me an Aprilia fan for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

I must have hit my head quite badly in the past week, because yesterday I realized that I actually really like how the new Hayabusa looks. I've been dwelling on this today. I always hated the old Hayabusa, and I disliked this new one too, at first.

My explanation so far is that this bike feels like it was designed as if everything that was cool in 2005 was still just exactly as cool, now, in 2021. I realized that it makes me feel young, and that feels kind of weird - I don't think any other consumer good has done that to me before.

tl;dr if you like the new Busa it makes you old but that's OK

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

Slavvy posted:

everything about the geometry and ergonomics of that picture looks hosed