Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

Handsome Ralph posted:

"Wow, this judge seems to hate editors even more than I do. Awesome!"-Glenn, probably.

I do wonder what the end game is for him here, career wise. It's clear he's abrasive whenever he has an editor that doesn't allow him to just write what the gently caress ever and there's only so much time in a day for Tucker Carlson appearances.

I guess Twitter and substack posting for the rest of his days?

Possibly aiming for a job at fox news, which is why he appears there constantly, repeats right wing talking points (including promoting the Hunter Biden thing or the 01/06 narrative), attacking leftists like AOC, etc. Though I wonder if Murdoch pays better than grifting idiots on substack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

Solkanar512 posted:

How is being a transphobe simply being “anti-liberal establishment”?

Glenn is so left-wing that he's essentially a Stalinist. Even antifa is those fuckin' libs for him