Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
im not sure how accurate this is, but seem his rapid fall from "grace" started with this recentish (2020?) anti trans stuff.

so while other people already burned him/ canceled him from his Fox News/Tuck poo poo, the trans stuff was straw that broke the camels back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt Wikileaks also another thing that non regressives used to love but they stopped loving it when it became too hard to ignore that its face, Assange is actually either or both a russian tool and a sexpest

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Caitlyn Jenner is also a regressive and in 2016 she wanted to be Cruz's trans ambrassador, not sure if she tried to hold water for Donnie or try to be one of those Lincon Project types.

maybe we should get rid of all rich white males?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Picard Day posted:

So if i’m reading this correctly we should get rid of caitlyn jenner because she’s a rich white male? not trying to gotcha, i loving despise doing this because i loathe caitlyn jenner (who literally loving killed someone among all the other things you just listed!) but this is like a textbook bit of transphobia

it’s also loving insane to me that we as the left are still talking about greenwald today which i never would have predicted two decades ago in high school debate club reading his dogbrained takes on Iraq

sorry if my post came out like that, but i thought i was just highlighting how her previous privilege of being part of the highest tier social group gave her a sense of superiority and she still allies with regressives for tax and other reasons.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the borken clock that happens to be a pile of metal powder some how magically formed back into a clock with the correct time before then reverting back into a pile of metal dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I mean the thread title has Assange, there's probably plenty of other people use to be or could be allies but then they milkshake ducked themsleves somehow.