Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Where do people place the Hill people Crystal and Saagar?

I have picked up their show in youtube once or twice and can't seem to make heads or tails of it from an ideology standpoint.

Saagar seems like a populist conservative and Crystal seems like a leftist. But they have guests like Greenwald, Taibbi, and rogan.

How does that even work?

Overall it seemed better than your average news show, but it was weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1375457770082820096

I say without irony from tucker carlson's green room

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Yeah, in any medium you have to separate the art from the artist, otherwise you'll never enjoy anything because most people suck.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

tom kite sent me an angry PM all offended that I would call Glenn a fascist just because he's a fascist and to tell me how much Joe Biden hates black people, just thought I would share that with everyone ITT, if I get probed for doxxing his attempt to harass me for being A LIBERAL it'll be the best 6er of my life.

Who the gently caress is tom kite

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

The problem with Glenn is that hating him only makes him stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Lol
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1376904502750613505