Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I just started playing this game a week or so ago and I’m really surprised at how different the order of exploration can go by looking at this play through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Shyfted One posted:

Also hope he finds the Hive. Considering how much he uses his hadouken he has a better chance of finding the Hive earlier than I did.

It's funny you mention this, just 20 minutes ago I found that hidden path by shooting the bee because i fell down and hit the spikes at the bottom and got pissed, opening up the (what i assume to be) hive.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
there is one expensive thing thats worth grinding for imho just to let you bang your head against bosses over and over again without worry

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I’m now near the end of the game stuck at the traitor lord so i can get the piece of the kingsoul charm piece. I’m looking forward to seeing if Nat tries it and makes me look like a chump.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Dareon posted:

So, question for everybody who is not Nat or otherwise blind (Seriously, no one look at this if you're coming in blind): How are we going to make sure he gets the reaction to Millibelle stealing his money on camera?

This part has been absolutely killing me and we've been close a few times...

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i know im ahead due to the patreon but since it already happened for the love of god if something looks empty and you're checking the floor quit dashing all over the place.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i know im ahead but

he loving did it, he put enough in the bank!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
nat's return to the trial of the warrior..... :discourse:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i know im ahead but gz nat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i feel like you would really have to go out of your way to miss the abyss. i’m not exactly an observant or smart person and I found it completely by dumb luck. twice.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
you unlocked the dreamgate, which seems useless but you also just came up to the traitor lord and using the dreamgate to put a tp marker right before the fight means you can warp to it and skip all the jumping bs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yo make nat go visit the grubs again

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im ahead due to the patreon but jesus christ tea look what you’ve created

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Shitenshi posted:

I've seen a lot of boss related mods that add new twists to attack patterns and maybe a few environmental hazards, but never to the extent that it's a full on kaizo boss fight. Hot drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQKMw0J9Rn8