Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
ordering deli sandwiches is the way to go cause it doesnt matter if its cold

but that poo poo is a rip off and having someone call you 4 times cause they cant read or use gps is more annoying and anxiety inducing than even leaving the house lol

i also had a door drash driver text me after delivery to complain about my tip cause i tipped 5 bucks on a 60 dollar bill but the place i ordered from was like 6 minutes away and it was 1 bag and that pissed me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

PinheadSlim posted:

I know I'm a big baby but it would be really hard not to reply with a goatse

i called to demand a refund cause i figured why not lol and they were able to read the text messages on their end but wouldnt give me a refund

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I'm drunk so driving is a no-go. I ordered tacos from Jack in the Box 90 minutes ago and the place is 5 minutes away. It's saying estimated delivery in about 20 minutes. Legit 2 hour wait time for jack in the box tacos lmao.

edit: i cancelled 2.5 hours later with no delivery estimate in sight. i asked the lady on the phone what i was supposed to do and if they were gonna cover me getting food poisoning for eating 3-4 hour old fast food tacos if i didnt cancel. of course i wanna cancel! gimme a fuckin break door dash you suck

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Mar 22, 2021