Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

we were having a wicked rainstorm and decided to order some food. it was a long duration thing, not just a thunderstorm. very saturated.

planned on giving the driver 15 bucks and the change or whatever.

driver just leaves it on our uncovered doorstep. no doorbell, no phonecall. bag of burgs and fries absolutely soaked - technically edible but would you eat a wet burg and sorry fries after paying for all that?

it had to be turned into bird food. we were compensated but wtf. it was daintily dropped on our doorstep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

yes it really does, at least if you tip like a decent person

We still have in house delivery, but it's almost exclusively pizza and chinese.

this is on point, it really is only worth it if desperate or you want something out of the ordinary.

for some people though, it is because they are VERY high

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

bobz0r posted:

I drive for Doordash part time and I've been waiting for some idiot to not answer their phone so i can eat their food. hasn't happened yet in 125 deliveries. I did deliver a handle of vodka to a super disheveled dude though.
and last night I put my cigarette on the ground by my car as I checked in with the restaurant and came outside not even 20 seconds later and a crackhead had already stolen and started smoking my lit cigarette and had the gall to ask me for another one.

Don't judge, you never know if you'll be in that struggle one day!