Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Can we also complain about drivers that pick up an order from a shop that is a 5 minutes from your house but they drive to 4 other shops on the other side of the freeway so I get cold food? On the plus side I get a free order the next time but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

I. M. Gei posted:

Also don’t use Instacart. They suck. Get your groceries delivered by some other company instead. It is literally better for you to go hungry than it is for you to use/give any money to Instacart.

Week 2 of Ontario's first lockdown we ordered groceries from them. We watched the guy check off all our items, but he only delivered half of them. This was a $160 order which came of our credit card once he dropped it off. SO my wife is texting the driver like, "Hey..where are the other half of my groceries???" and nothing. So we call customer service, they refund us the money. They were going to give us a whole $5 credit for our trouble

A month later we are at Loblaw's picking up an order and my wife sees the same guy in the parking lot and it if I had not been with her, she probably would have confronted him about it.