Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Propaganda Machine posted:

I ordered some Dominos this week for Pi day and it arrived over an hour later ice cold. Since the progress app on the website was stuck on "quality check" I had to hunt down their helpbot to complain. The good news is I have $25 of free pizza credit now, but the bad news is I have to call it into that specific store and I'm terrified they'll somehow know that I have you-gotta-call credit because I complained about them.

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I just switched to Pizza Hut to avoid the pube pizza I was sure I was going to get ordering from them again. They’d have to know it was a credit because they hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU