Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sally posted:

kick his rear end grace!

Sally posted:

oh wait right it'a a co-op game

uh...

I don't see how these two statements contradict.

Kick his rear end, Grace!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Danaru posted:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World Episode 2 - Fortune Favours The Bold

To be entirely fair to the two of us, the controls are a bit floatier on the Switch version, and we also deal with a bit of lag since Nintendo has never uhhhh been great with netcode.

Still, it's only about 20% rough controls and 80% we're dumb as poo poo

Also, you're trying to kill each other.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Good news about that last level dan!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Oof. Best of luck, job seeking sucks. Have you considered showing them this documented footage of you goomba stomping the people close to you for own personal advantage? They'll hire you as management immediately!