Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Buddy made sure to get his free eye poke and dick kick on his way to victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I think new guy had the best boxing I've seen since CM Punk

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Glad I'm not a judge for this one

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Refs are out for blood tonight, goddamn

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That was cool

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I got it one round each

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Conejo has one mediocre gimmick

Yeah I'm not feeling the love for her, she's a chore to watch

That said Buys shouldn't let herself get held in a headlock for like 13 minutes

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

He killed that man

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

Does the UFC tend to keep bringing fighters that are considered boring to watch back? Don’t get me wrong, she won which is pretty impressive IMO, but to my fighting ignorant self, it was definitely more exciting watching the losing chick when they were on their feet than the winning fighter laying on top of losing one for the other 10 minutes.

It's pretty rare for a fighter to get cut if they're coming off a win, especially if it's a win streak. It depends on a few factors but for the most part as long as you're winning they keep bringing you back, but more popular fighters get more leeway as far as getting let go after losses. Fighters have been cut after a single loss for different reasons while guys like Dan Hardy stuck around after four fight losing streaks because they're popular or marketable to a certain country or region or whatever

Or pull a Colby Covington who's really good and really boring but turned themselves into a villian to get people to tune in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looking forward to Dana giving everyone an earful about Holland's performance