Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
You had an actual German guy on the phone, and you didn't ask him about the Schattenjager! He even used the term at least twice in conversation! I'm disappointed.

Though from context, I assume it translates to "witch hunter" since we know "jager" is "hunter" and the journal specifically called Gunther a witch hunter. It probably had points attached to it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
I did not think I knew what "THE PUZZLE" was, but once I heard the cat come up I knew in my heart what this was leading to.

Glad to finally see it in action. Also really glad I'm not the one playing it, I would have stopped after figuring it out (at best). I'd have been too worried about something *worse* being later in the game!

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
As little sense as it would have made, could you have dusted the cloth under the pillow for prints? And our Aussie friend's prints were probably on a bathroom item, you didn't check there when touring his room.

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
The most I gathered from the poem was that references to 4 and 3 came up a lot, which tie to square and triangle patterns. You may be able to use the triangle on the map to link some of the points on the circle with the "sunrise line". It'd need to be a right triangle given the reference to Pythagoras, and the end result should be that something special is hiding inside them.

Beyond that? I stopped paying attention because I didn't sign up for pain. You two got this.:v:

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
Is the mountain that Paul was pointing to already a point of interest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
I was wondering if the Templar symbol was an indicator of where to start on the board, and it looks like I was right!

I'm also super amused by the scene at the end there: Gabriel getting sliced along his back so he drapes over the edge of the platform isn't what I expected! I wonder what it looks like from the other direction?