Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
who here loves pepperettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
mods change the thread tag to something yummy didnt meant to do poo poo post.

Plant MONSTER.

MMM PEPPERETTES

Plant MONSTER.

is she cool is she lame is she pepperette
pepperette pepperette nanananananananaa
pepperette pepperette in a MILLION

to the tune of pepper-ann

Plant MONSTER.

pepperettes in a canoe, much joy you'll accrue
pepperettes in a kayak, you will soon yack

Plant MONSTER.

canadian proverb

Plant MONSTER.

going to the eglise but instead of getting pain de vie u get cut pepperette slices

Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince posted:

I never really considered that a pepperette was a Canadian thing, since slim jims are American and I figured they must have the artisanal equivalent there.
Strange to think that people would be amazed that you can walk into any small town gas station or convenience store or grocery and choose from a variety of locally made wrinkled up shelf stable meat sticks from a jar on the counter, just pull one out with your hands or maybe tongs if you're fancy (don't worry, germs cannot survive on a pepperette).
Perhaps I will get some and share with the thread.

I actually only learned that pepperettes were a canadian phenomenon. Our slim jims are called hotrods btw

Plant MONSTER.

My friend says I have to try a brand called Grimms

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

for a long time i worked in a food distribution warehouse and i got product at cost, and i would buy these 4 kg cases of pillars pepperettes for like $25-$30, and eat them regularly as my post-work beer + meat/cheese snack. now tho i go up to the st. jacobs farmers market instead and buy these dope rear end landjaegers which, while more expensive, are the best pepperette i've ever had (honorary pepperette status, doesn't matter that they're tyrolean or w/e)

i fuckin love shriveled up dried meat

:kimchi: heartwarming, like two pepperettes connected at their tips.

Plant MONSTER.

Entropic posted:

rttpppeeee://www.google.ca

Plant MONSTER.

cruft posted:

Heads up vegetarian goon, clamato has clam in it.

I had vegan jerky once, it was okay, but it seemed a little pointless to me. Like, nobody's trying to form beef into a facsimile of a banana, why are we going the other way here.

Jackfruit seems like maybe unpretentious vegetarian jerky. I've only had it once but I liked it.

My friends bought me mushroom jerky from an Asian grocery store in town and though it smelled kind of funny, a bit like sweat, it was so freaking delicious that I think I may have preferred it to actual beef jerky, which I already adore.

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah, it wasn't nearly as chewy as traditional jerky but it had a very delightful compacted flossy texture, like someone finely grated dried mushrooms and packed it together tightly. The flavor was so good, smoky and peppery with a bit of that sichuan pepper sensation. Very slightly oily in the most pleasant way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

cruft posted:

Guillaume le Conquérant actually wasn't all that interested in England until someone pointed out the convenience of "Pepperette" being the same in both les langues québécois.

Regardez-vous mon franglish! C'est la vache!

jvais aller parker mon char ayeur osti poigne-moi des pepperettes et des crottes d'fromages calise