Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

ben shapino posted:

looks like the whites are at it agaian

Around whites,
run for your life

But I'm hoping, that the 7 dead figure is a mistake. :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Gramps posted:

I really don't want to have to get a CCW to protect myself from unhinged incel chuds while I shop for loving croissants. Get it together, 'merica

Too late

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Why are people in the live chat doxxing the guy who is steaming the video?

There's a bunch of idiots typing FALSE FLAG over and over.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fox headline: american patriot shoots at king

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wow look at those heroes protecting the public with all their covid ppe intact during this horrible terrorism attack.

:gonk:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It’s ok guys, he just had low blood sugar levels and had a heated gamer moment.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
This is close to me :( I checked the boulder police twitter and people are pissed because around 60 cops stood around doing absolutely nothing while the shooter was still active.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

I got a friend who lives near there and they haven't been on discord today :(

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

There's a bunch of idiots typing FALSE FLAG over and over.

I see that and people posting the videographer's name and address over and over again.

How is Youtube behind AOL chat room technology?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

remigious posted:

This is close to me :( I checked the boulder police twitter and people are pissed because around 60 cops stood around doing absolutely nothing while the shooter was still active.

Hey. They're heroes.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Obviously this would have been avoided if there were MOAR GUNZ

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

remigious posted:

I'd be absolutely loving furious why didn't they go in

Once you know the person is shooting you absolutely have to go in

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Spinz posted:

But that's dangerous :(

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

sausage king of Chicago posted:

good to know things are back to normal

When was it different? There's already over 100 mass shootings in the US this year. Last year had more than the year before, it was just background noise.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Guy on CNN being interviewed referred to the cops first as "stormtroopers." then he said cops.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Spinz posted:

Hey maybe let's wait for the facts to come in instead of rely on most likely false twitter posts.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
If I carry it's definitely for right wing shooters.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Spinz posted:

Remember that one of the only things that was decided after a bunch of children were murdered at Parkland while officers on campus did nothing was that DeShaney vs. Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales were affirmed. In those two cases the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens (including children attending obligatory public education).

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-douglas-survivor-lawsuit-federal-judge-20181217-story.html

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
And of course there is the typical “this is what happens when you defund the police” idiocy. Yep they look real defunded with all of those swat vans and helicopters and officers milling about.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Police absolutely do not prevent crime from happening. They're reactionary. They punish, not protect.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Insane gun lady from Colorado is TAKING A STAND cause she's MAD AS HELL!

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1374127157019095044?s=20

Oh wait nevermind, just "thoughts and prayers" and "waiting for more information" lol

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Hazo posted:

Insane gun lady from Colorado is TAKING A STAND cause she's MAD AS HELL!

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1374127157019095044?s=20

Oh wait nevermind, just "thoughts and prayers" and "waiting for more information" lol

She worded that incredibly weirdly.

Like some bit of information will come out and be like "oh yeah this shooting was totally justified."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

pro starcraft loser posted:

Like some bit of information will come out and be like "oh yeah this shooting was totally justified."

She needs to be careful, it's probably one of her customers

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lol yup

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Police absolutely do not prevent crime from happening. They're reactionary. They punish, not protect.

i mean they stopped more people from dying lmao

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

She's treading lightly because odds are better than not that he voted for her or has a closet full of rifles or a TRUMP 2020 flag

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Good chance the guy matches her white incel demographic and she has to tread real careful to keep her subs.

edit: lol beaten by like six guys

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

I play a game when I go into town in the middle of nowhere. It's the most fun when family are visiting and we get to play together; when hitting the grocery store, the hardware store, etc.

The game is to count how many open-carries and maybe concealed you can spot. My brother and I have the record at 5 obvious opens, and probably two concealed. This was in about an hour and a half at two stores.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Internetjack posted:

I play a game when I go into town in the middle of nowhere. It's the most fun when family are visiting and we get to play together; when hitting the grocery store, the hardware store, etc.

The game is to count how many open-carries and maybe concealed you can spot. My brother and I have the record at 5 obvious opens, and probably two concealed. This was in about an hour and a half at two stores.

Weird game tbh

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Is his right leg just red with blood? :stare:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Dandywalken posted:

Weird game tbh

Nah, when there are lunatics with guns shopping right next to you in the produce section; I think its a good idea to pay attention. So make it fun!

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
if you open carry you might as well be carrying around a fake gun, any situation where you'd need to use it is going to end with you getting shot/suckerpunched in the back of the head.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Is his right leg just red with blood? :stare:

i think that he just shat himself

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

She's a fascist iirr so if he's likewise she'll consider it justified hth

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

And also end up causing people's deaths in other situations that never needed to be escalated to that level to begin with.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Probably by offering him a job

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

"A white suspect was taken alive"

You can just say suspect taken alive by that we can infer he's white

Das Boo