Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Guess who made a cameo for Eisenhower!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I pretend to believe that they either took short lukewarm showers or long cold baths. That would at least keep the pumpkin less rotten for longer.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I pretend to second the bigsofttitty.png hate. My preferred Aussie podcasts are Boonta Vista and Don't You Know Who I Am

https://twitter.com/BoontaVista/status/1354921173155344385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRzGiM_P9E

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Question submitted, and I'll know mine is read if they read mine!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They can reboot after their 600th episode which is still on track for Valentine's Day 2022.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I know episodes can drop on Monday or Tuesday, but I was really banking on the episode dropping today for that fresh shot of McElroy laughter.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Jean Grae is the McElroy Sister I always needed on the show.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I hope the TV show is "let's make a sitcom"

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What is giant bomb?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It was the October 5th episide. A personal fav of mine too. Tyler shared how he was eager to be surrounded by boat beauties on a stolen yatch.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I heard a football player named Colt died today. It was a different Colt from the one who made a cameo. But what would have happened if it was the same Colt as from this weeks question?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
You can't fool me, that's young Steve Buscemmi!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are we sure Ethersea isn't also being used to get fans to stop talking about Graduation?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That would explain how effortlessly Travis was able to slip into the Beep-Borp character.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Some of us chortled at Biggest Baby

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Clint doesn't have my favorite lines in this episode, but he reminds me of how great a player he is. Helping the DM and the plot and the other players.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Trash Heroes is fun. A bunch of webcomic artists play DnD. Saving their lives one one dice roll at a time

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyf72RnU60xtAkkYj3MCVy1nlyMotyVRD

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
From want I saw, the evidence being used against him is thin. He offered to retweet content makers, and he retweeted more only fans once or twice more than the other kinds of content creators.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
DID doesn't work that way? Things get compartmentalized due to traumatic experiences, a lot of work has to go into integrating the person's thoughts and feelings, it's not pick and choose who lives in your head.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I mean, I don't have DID. I have lots of dissociative symptoms to the point of psych hospitalizations. And, it kinda pisses me off that my mental health can be someone else's costume.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sankara posted:

I wonder, is there some cursed corner of the various Haunted Doll Watch dolls that Justin has bought over the years?

I'm sad that most of the doll watches do t have images of the dolls for posterity.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sankara posted:

Finally got around to listening to the first episode of the new AZ campaign. That was fun, although I'm a little confused... are they criminals, or not?

They might be taking a job that breaks the law, but the job might be legit! Either way, there's nothing that explicitly indicates any of the crew having a criminal record.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It's fine for me

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Would it be possible to make good art with the bean juice mugs and the brothers plates?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I figured Travis wanted to keep the pirates close by as backup characters to jump into in case one of the PCs died.

If Clint had died, I'd want him to take over Skittles as an Artificer, Artillerist. This would keep Beck in school, the crew would still have a PC who could move around on land or underwater without a suit, and it would be very very very amusing.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm not worried about Beck and Skittles yet. In character it's only been, what, half a day?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think the changeover isn't until mid-month.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Empty Sandwich posted:

I like to call my car the name of a large Japanese company and the title of a Greek legend (very worldly)

Now I want to see a Sony Homer

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I can only hope BDG is actually moving to Ventura County, so I can see him going into the whole foods at the collection while I'm going to the annex for Nashville chicken and waffles on a stick.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I mean, if BDG wants to come with and get ramen or carnitas while I'm chowing down on a cookies and cream waffle I'd be happy for the company. But I'm not about to follow him to the whole foods cheese and dairy department like some sort of lacto-stalker.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Today's episode feels like an instant classic at 5 minutes in.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Another thing is, the church mission was a rescue mission, the most time critical mission. It's reasonable to assume it might go to someone else. Like team butt-munch.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It helps that Amber and Devo have back stories they can refer to, Zukes is flying blind.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder what would have happened if the rescue mission was for Joshy and the auction mission was for the church.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think one problem people have with the heavy Devo at the start was the GMs fault. Griffin gave one church mission where someone might die soon vs. four missions where no lives were immediately at stake.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to see Branson run the 1990s Ghostbusters RPG with the McElroys playing the part of a Ghostbusters franchise

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Todays TAZ was fun

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Mr. Krabs finally has his revenge!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Has there ever been a podcast that was just a series of sketches/short ads? I know Earwolf tried an 8 minute long ad skit about a decade ago and that Beef and Dairy Network did the Slash Beef Carpet Ad episode. So "all sketch comedy ads" feels like something that might be tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUgwDa2BGk