Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Sankis posted:

Okay that makes sense. I'm glad it was just the way the game is. I'm just extremely blood thirsty and want deaths.

To be fair, you didn't miss out on much. That wouldn't have been a particularly bloody death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Justin was called out for latke erasure, but that's not fair because Issac was covering for him. And Issac doesn't cover things not covered in chocolate .

Is this the fourth McElroy brother I've hear so much about?

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

Lord Bob posted:

I love Justin on besties, he's so openly curmudgeonly and hostile about anything that he doesn't like, and so unwilling to be open minded about them it's hilarious.

His particular tastes also align with my own in a lot of ways, so it's a fun shorthand to dismissive, unexplored criticism.

Just "nah, sounds poo poo. not even gonna attempt to engage".

"Books-level boring"

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

more falafel please posted:

TAZ has always been 3 people wanting to make an actual play podcast and 1 travis trying to Win D&D

That's why it owns

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

External Organs posted:

WV is weird! Parts of it are a train commute from DC. Parts of it are basically Pittsburgh. Other parts of it are definitely in the south.

And then there's like, ski resorts and poo poo.

Where does Huntington fall?

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

McElroy Family Clubhouse absolutely seems like their first real attempt at finding a replacement for MBMBAM/moving away from MaxFun.

I think it's a pretty clever idea. When Apple changed their policy on automatic downloads with iOS 17 the ad revenue from podcasts plummeted. The timing seems to coincide with the brothers getting more into streaming and I bet they found they were making way more from YouTube/TikTok than from Casper/Rocket Money/Stitch Fix reads.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

If you subscribe to Max Fun how do you get the bonus content? I want to listen to the Matt Doyle episode, preferably through the Apple podcasts app and not any sort of special player.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

Entropic posted:

If I recall correctly you have to log into the Maxfun site where you manage you subscription and somewhere on there there’s a boco link to an RSS feed you can load into any podcast app

Sweet. Much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

goblin week posted:

i was wondering recently when the thread will be back to "actually Griffin and the other one secretly hate Travis and wish he was gone" part of the cycle

Imagine participating in a McElroy Brothers thread and not even knowing Jonathan's name.