Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

flavor.flv posted:

Sydnee should have come back with a bullwhip and driven the cbd guy out of the mall

John and James behind the mall bushes snickering.

"Aw poo poo he gonn' getim!"

Goons: Jesus should not have harrassed that poor man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Lukewarm take at worst.

I miss a lot of justin's dead bits. Why he latched onto munch squad we'll never know but that's just his steeze now like griffin's Yahoo.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Dimension 20?!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Jestery posted:

Edit:did a better job of it

:perfect:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

SpacePig posted:

I'm pretty sure they announced Yahoo answers closing on the same day that Griffin's baby was born, so I imagine he wasn't immediately available.

Curious timing.

:thunk:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Elvis_Maximus posted:

Man BDG REALLY had the right idea by specifically keeping distance between himself and his audience

BDG likely figured it out on his own but I can imagine Justin or Griffin talking about that with their co-workers.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

well why not posted:

BDG straight-down-the-barrel saying "You are not my friend, and you have no say in my appearance" to the audience was a great choice.

That and his character in cyberpunk having "deeply problematic parasocial relationships" with the in-game vloggers was :discourse:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Srice posted:

SNL is firmly targeting the MSNBC demographic these days, as evidenced by the fact that they did a musical number praising Mueller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gQFvf19Jec

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Oh poo poo, I thought "nude tane" in the moment exactly before Travis said it.

What's happened to me?

:(

oh god

No..

Nooooo

:haw:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Tears In A Vial posted:

I love pineapple pizza and black licorice.

And in order to "fix it" they just removed the entire editing function.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Dude looks like both Mythbusters.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

:cursed:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
HatmonQuest starred Dan Harmon, from Rick and Morty so it's not hard to buy that some tabletop nerd is simping for some Pickle Rick clout but they used Pathfinder.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Acute Grill posted:

Clint literally has a gun to my head and is forcing me to go through the entire Adventure Zone catalog while you babies complain about a future scenario that only exists in your imagination forcing you to listen to TAZ.

Mint ClcElroy strikes again!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I like the creative fun they're having, nice to just hear some people come up with a story without real "mechanics".

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Shinjobi posted:

Your mileage may vary on listening to an entire episode, but even though I'm not really a practicing...anything, I found Justin and Travis's episodes of the Good Christian Fun podcast to be pretty enlightening. I'd say it paints their old church in a bad light, but it gets painted in a light I've seen firsthand on plenty of churches around my hometown.

But yeah I know they've mentioned before that they'd be supremely rewarded for bringing in new faces.

Don't forget they refused to help with their mother's medical bills after decades of service as a clerk!

Proselytizing is a core component to any evangelical church, and is considered by some to be a "duty". But I was invited to lots of church groups as a kid, and I had lots of fun because they were mostly glorified (heh) daycare.

I liked Jesus anyway, so it would have been free points for friends. The worst was try-hard youth pastors but that was more for a lack of authenticity than any particular messages.

Also I was caught completely unaware by streetcar named deez nuts and almost choked.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 9, 2021

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Paper Tiger posted:

One of my personal faves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOVjTFa_9I

Now I want a supercut of every time Justin's called either Travis or Griffin a "dumb piece of poo poo", it's always in response to something good.

"You dumb piece of poo poo," is sincerely one of the best you-got-me lines.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Armitag3 posted:

Travis can whiff, but when he hits that bad boy, he really knocks it outta the park. My favorite (probably underappreciated) Travis moment is "'ere we call 'im Jeezy Creezy!". Fantastic.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0b8R9gwIjo

"That's my favorite line from Fifty Shades Of Grey."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLIFJA6JtsI

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I liked Celebrity Wine Why Not? and That's a Christmas to Me.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
This seems like a solid 4 hour game drawn out for an audience.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Seriously this thread hates nothing more than McElroy content

Fans always hate each other. That's like the goon community standard.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah I want to hear more of these to be honest.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah what kind of sick kid would lie to sound like mature people who talk about mature things they have no idea about?

loving glad I nuked my social media and never got irredeemably edgy, but holy gently caress I've said some loving dumb poo poo to be "different," even in real life.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Sometimes criminal enterprises are a fake it till you make it operation.

Sometimes your only ride makes a joke about stealing some cases of beer from the convenience store only to make their dreams a reality with you in the passenger seat.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I imagine they all three got growing kids and babies, and it would nice if it ends on a high note.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
He'll probably pawn it off on random people or donate to a food bank.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Modern Leper posted:

You know, the brothers are right. Porky Pig absolutely should've gone full Twista/Busta Rhymes in the rap battle. What a lost opportunity.

💯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhbkrOg9gA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSMY9mAvRko

gently caress it's terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmW6gyWd0-8

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jul 29, 2021

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/1420103190192742406?s=19

That's Mr Freeze in his pajamas, not the Night King!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
According to the internet, this one is bad because they...

*checks notes*

... don't wanna jack it to the rabbit lady anymore.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah but now it's out of spite so they're not really into it and it is destroying their lives.

haha I mean probably

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/adammccoyjones/status/1421076586514853891?s=19

I swear I could've done this.

Space Jam was fine to talk poo poo at. Lebron has the absolute worst acting chops I've ever seen,

Everything they say happened happens.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 31, 2021

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That'll go week with the human teeth!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Shinjobi posted:

It really wasn't a big deal but it was wild how strongly he felt when he essentially finished the tutorial levels. There were legit criticisms in the episode too, and they were valid. But anytime Justin "FMV quest" McElroy is down on a game I'm always going to take note.

He also savaged the latest Zelda remake but everyone was being critical.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I only hear the song at 1.25x and it sounds so slow in real time.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Is Griffin McElroy implying Stonewall Jackson passed it on to him?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Empty Sandwich posted:

Montaigne, "My Life Is Better with You [chipmunks 16 rpm sludgefest]"

Screwed means slowed down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFbL-3gTPzk

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
If I'm listening to podcasts, that means I'm commuting and I don't have time to listen to people waffle around on a lovely bit that goes nowhere when I could be listening to music about selling drugs.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
And you may say to yourself
"My God, what have I done?"

I have a lot of media I want to get through and a limited amount of time on this planet. I haven't lost any enjoyment of the show and it really helps with the "uhhhhhh...." dice-rolls and entire Taco Bell ads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

wizzardstaff posted:

I'm several episodes behind on TAZ, but the scene with Griffin leaning away from his mic to negotiate "double dibs" made me really happy. Felt like old Balance stuff. Hopeful for the future.

Griff shouting off-mic is honestly always a loving riot.