Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Is there a way to turn off captions from the live show VOD? This is super distracting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I don’t want to brag, but I also had the Burger King Wild Wild West sunglasses and they were dope

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I saw a show on the first Self-Indulgent tour, too. I sat next to a drunk guy who was in Nashville for work. He told me that he figured he needed to see a concert while he was in town, so he bought a ticket at the first venue he saw. I asked him if he knew who Weird Al was, and he said he had never heard of him. I think he left after two songs

It was a really good show

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Do people really not take their funkos out of the box?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I can't believe I didn't realize that. I totally get putting figures of your favorite characters on a shelf. It just feels weird to have it so obscured by cheap plastic and cardboard.

To each their own, I guess

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

https://twitter.com/JohnnyUtahNG/status/1578282866387038208/photo/1

cmon boys, just one more time, bring it back just one more time for this one
Magnificent

https://twitter.com/tyakabou/status/1578327057482010625?s=20&t=BLFNaHbuEDLiIWv6QhpRnw

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I like how mad Justin got at that guy buying votes with gourds, while he's out there slinging chili

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I enjoyed the twist this year. Spoilers if you haven’t listened to DeathBlart 2022: before they revealed who didn’t watch Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, I decided the funniest outcome would be that everyone but Justin got the email to watch Boom. I felt weirdly confident about it and couldn’t have guessed more wrong if I tried

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

it's perfect that Travis's stream opens with him telling his brothers that they will be audio only, while his own face is taking up half the screen

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Really starting to doubt Travis's sexpert credentials

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Amazing restraint not ever saying “ballparking” while doing hot dog math in the latest mbmbam

https://youtu.be/vaAF_GAc3Mk

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

One step closer to a Dragon Friends and Adventure Zone crossover

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I just listened to last week's MBMBAM. It's incredible that Travis assumes he'll be the only adult among teenagers at a Kesha concert. Her big song came out almost 15 years ago. Most people there will easily be in their 30s

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

grittyreboot posted:

Cincinnati is exactly the type of town that'd be proud that Travis lives there. Also Trav pronounced Markiplier as Mark Plier and I dunno if that was intentional.

I was multitasking when I was listening, so this was kind of a fever dream. But the bit was Travis showing a bunch of people in Philadelphia that a local Cincinnati publication wrote half a page about him (with no pictures, but it seems like they showed a wall of copy to a crowd) and no jokes until his brothers tried their best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Captain France posted:

Well that sure was . . . something.

immediately recognized nick lutsko doing the opening theme. that guy rules