Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
It sounds like what Travis needs is a new brand.

https://youtu.be/rPHK494AUxE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Just Chamber posted:

Mukbang is kind of a gross combination of words in the English language especially if you're pronouncing it Muck Bang like an English language person and not like someone from Korea (I've heard it pronounced a few different ways, MookBung etc etc so I dont even know the right way).

It’s moke bong.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Colonel Whitey posted:

I have a sudden craving for shrimp

Please, Daniel, we can't keep doing this.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Ariong posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a TAZ jumbotron. Why would you not skip the ads segment of a TAZ episode? It’s not like MBMBaM where there might be a great bit in there.

What if they made a song about GriffinSpellJam.com?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Roobanguy posted:

i've lived in texas my entire life, in a city that had a huge influx of new orleans refugees after katrina, and grew up in a school system that was majority hispanic and black, i know its a cajun accent, but justin literally is the guy who has only lived in one place his entire life in a west virginian small town. he 100% was going for the magical black guy gag, but it was a funny gag and it wasn't mocking them so its fine.

It not magical black guy, it Gambit.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Warbird posted:

Oh boy, we haven’t gone around this section of track in a minute. I play “they should do pathfinder” in defense mode and end my turn.

The McElroys play Pot of Greed in attack position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Fil5000 posted:

(I don't especially mind Travis but he was like nails on a chalk board on that podcast)

It was intentional revenge for all the "long irritating songs like this one" ads MBMBAM listeners had to sit through.