Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Taste of Luxury was fun, but I'm glad it wasn't picked up for a full show. It fits as a short web series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Its bizarre that Travis is failing so much now on Graduation when it seemed like TAZ: Knights was well received. Why couldn't he duplicate that success?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fans calling the brothers by their family nicknames will never be weird to me. Why do you call him juice? You have absolutely zero context to call him that!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This may be a good Travis outlet because he did lots of stagecraft. I’m excited

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wish they would take regular questions instead of goofy rear end poo poo that probably didn't happen. I know that doesn't lend well to comedy but I want them to come up with advice for more mundane poo poo again damnit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope Justin leans into it and does the glass shark voice if it shows up in MBMBAM

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Lonely Island was the last good SNL content and even then it was SNL being a vessel to serve their comedy. Make some good poo poo for YouTube and you can go far.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What letter are we on now? I?

My hope is space themed

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Final Yahoos feels right

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If I want bad posts I'll listen to Lou Reads the Internet

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It sounds like they really want to get back to goofy goofs instead of the epic story from the get and I'm about it. Letting a story emerge organically like Balance did.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Justin explicitly said he won't DM a big campaign this episode and big ups to Travis for taking on that burden

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Being stay at home dads is their job though.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Clint story time would be a fun episode for sure. I liked the episode they just bullshitted the entire time and didn’t answer any questions.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think we are on "I" names.

Come on intergalactic!

Really want a space themed adventure this go around

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Acutally Griffin is only a sub DM with double Travis being the 2 main GMs this go around

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I mean the first episodes of Graduation felt good too so it can always take a turn!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This is fantastic

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The intro is pretty good. Lots of goofs and gapes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Dude looks like both Mythbusters.

I'm howlin

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Friendly Fire is the only podcast theme that made sense in relation to the content.

I still think the whole Bean Dad thing was incredibly dumb and everyone overreacted. Surprise surprise it all just blew over in a few weeks anyway. I miss my movie podcast damnit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yikesaroo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Spare us two hours. What’s interesting?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I doubt the drama is causing MaxFun to lose subs more than the lack of commuting. I haven't listened to poo poo since the pandemic started and it took a single long road trip to catch up. Since then? Back to not listening really as I continue to WFH. Considering that MaxFun is mostly a bunch of white liberals with office jobs I imagine this is pretty common across the board.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

No matter how you feel about Travis or Munch Squad there is universal agreement that Jumbotrons going away was a net good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Colonel Whitey posted:

I got an honest to god pair of Minion Quotes images posted to my Facebook page by an elderly family member for my birthday. One of them is the minions, but here’s the other one if anyone wants to take a crack at guessing the character:

Gotta go with Garfield

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Skip to 22:30 if you want to hear Justin's thoughts on it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The cheetos mac varieties were pretty good so I'd gently caress with some of those KDs

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Travis always being needlessly extra

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I want one of those dumb bean juice mugs so bad now

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Didn't they pull in some good money with the virtual stuff? I'd just do that forever.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just pay ABBA!!! It was their best along with the 3 stacks ending

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Grandpa fight was good though

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wonder how much of the Social Media Assistant is simply Travis damage control

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Todays episode started pretty great and fizzled out riiiight at the money zone. Hope to get some award show nonsense in 90 days.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Which one? Adrian Brody? Because lol that poo poo is absolutely insane

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would 100% listen to a techno thriller TAZ if that’s the kind of energy they’d bring

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I want to hear griffins attempt at standup

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bean dad nonsense still makes me sad because it took out one podcast and it was the one I cared about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

I once used the word Y'all in a tweet and some white lady from Oregon chided me because according to her Y'all was exclusive to AAVE.

Lol Oregon doesn’t even have an adjacent claim to y’all either way. gently caress outta here with that. I use y’all probably to an excessive degree in my everyday life and that will never change.