Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I love the Besties and even really like Russ and Chris but there’s no way I’m going anywhere near an episode where it’s just the two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Maybe don’t

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

MBMBAM jumbotrons were whatever but the TAZ ones were especially dire, good lord

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You better crank off first

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Somewhat related —

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV3kU5tsOo_/?utm_medium=copy_link

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’ve always wondered it Triple Click took the spot on Max Fun that Besties might have been given when they got dropped from Spotify

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did Justin finally give up on Besties?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

First 2 minutes of this weeks Besties absolutely slaps

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

meanolmrcloud posted:

Jesus pleasus someone tell Travis to reign it in a bit, it feels like 30 consecutive episodes where he just interrupts everyone else for some dumb joke for the entire episode.

I noticed his streams on their YouTube get far, far fewer views than Griffin’s and I thought that was funny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

Yea unless near everyone is lying it sounds like a pretty simple case of 'MaxFun takes more or less the same cut and actually handles the backroom stuff we have little interest in' more than anything dramatic.

How much do they really handle? I know the McElroys have talked about having their own agent and booking/tour person and it seemed like they weren’t provided by Jesse/whatever.

I always thought odd to be both lister supported/drive funded AND add supported. Just assumed it should be one or the other

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

General Dog posted:

Oh poo poo, they brought back Nick?

No, a DIFFERENT nasty boy

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I think about “aaannndd the diiick? Cromslur, you’ll never believe what he said about the dick” a lot

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I really do enjoy McElroy content but sometimes I feel like they try to pretend they’re still small time while charging 160.00 god drat dollars for a photo at DragonCon

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I tried watching this but the American health care system is such a nightmare show that even BDG’s jokes couldn’t get me through it :(

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hell yeah, blast those nips

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He was right tho, game sucked

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah but what about the GB thread

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

And honestly that’s what I like best about it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I can't wait until 2069

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

LMM is an absolute loser but I was at the live show where he sang Shrimp Heaven Now and it was great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

New Monster Factory is out and their absolute contempt for Starfield is honestly very, very funny