Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
so i'm kinda out of hte loop, was the meltdown last thread because Travis was insufferably cringe in someone else's stream and it piled up wiht all the smaller annoyances he's known for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I would love Munch Squad infinitely more if he could just be a bit more selective about it. Keep the bit, whatever, but this week's was probably the wildest one since the Pizza Inn poo poo from like a month or two ago. The planet's dying, Pringles~

And yes, any bit that hurts Griffin and Justin is well worth keeping

This is basically where I was at. Love Much Squad but it could use some more curation.

Personally my listening habits changed over the past year and a half, so i'm mainly sticking to two weekly gaming podcasts (Castle SuperBeast and Big Think Dimension) with Talking Simpsons here and there. But during that transition, TAZ became the first one to drop. I enjoyed Amnesty well enough, even though I agree with the sentiment that it tried to be too big at times and didn't have enough of the group just goofing around. I got a few episodes into Graduation, but it really didn't grab me. Its been too long, I think I got to episode 4 or something, so I can't remember much beyond "didn't care much for Travis's DMing, the hero/villain stuff doesn't gel with the school setting"

MBMBAM I dropped mostly like in the first act of the Poochie episodes of The Simpsons. It's as good as ever, just wasn't feeling the need to watch it asap or anything.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Haven't watched McElroy content in forever, mostly don't have the time anymore for MBMBaM and I did lose interest in TAZ after the second full campaign. Just came to ask if there'd be any reason why Travis didn't share his energy with Goku when his siblings and Hideo Kojima did

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Travis is in that cringe range where it'd be easier on everyone if he was also a pest.