Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

please put this thread out of its misery again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

timp posted:

I believe Rachel (Griffin's wife) edits them now for some reason? I seem to remember Justin referencing her by name as the one who would have to go through and edit in all the coin jar sounds everytime they said "this" in that one episode where they were doing that bit

Their editor a separate person who is also called Rachel, not Griffin's wife.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

yeah it is and i'm reporting you to the fbi for saying it

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

who cares

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

oh my god please don't get into a fight about cyberpunk 2077 in the mcelroy thread

do it in the games forum, where i have the power to probate you

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Organza Quiz posted:

Yeah I felt like I was having a stroke listening to that episode hearing them dismiss "penny" as not a real rhyme and then going with "funny". I can hear it if I concentrate very hard on them saying it but auditory processing vs accents is wild.

In my linguistics class the lecturer told us how people with my accent don't differentiate "el" and "al" (eg Ellen and Alan are the same) and it's driven me crazy ever since.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

can't believe they assaulted each other live on stage like this. why weren't the police called for this heinous crime

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I have had conversations with friends about podcasts in real life, yes. Entirely normal to discuss media with other people.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I'm here to tell you all that the Wonka movie is a delight. And if acting in it was a crown of thorns for Hugh Grant, then it all paid off because his performance is very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

alright travis