Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
The new theme song is way better than the old one, but they really only need to play about half of it. I assume they just played the whole song this time because it was the first time they’ve used it?

The ad this week (for One Bad Mother) was almost unlistenable. It’s bad when the ads are only 30 seconds long but they feel longer than the actual show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
I think they're just overworking themselves, and you can only stretch yourself so thin. I wouldn't mind them switching to a every-other-week release schedule. They've got such a huge archive of episodes, if you're all caught up it's easy to revisit some old episodes you haven't heard in a while.

I know some creators hesitate to delay their releases because it could lead to a drop in subscribers, but I don't think that's true of MBMBAM. Their fanbase is dedicated as hell.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
Celebrity Wine (Why Not) hive rise up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDUZvx4s2Pc