Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

reckon it's a pin because they personally thought the bit was extremely funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

to me the weirdest podcast network is parcast, they pump out a million different podcasts all written by the same guys and narrated badly by a host of different people. i listened to their cults one for a while but they're so weird and robotic that i eventually bailed

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

I watch a lot of Tik-Toks of teens who claim to have Disassociative Identity Disorder and the other day I saw a video of someone who claimed to have 400+ headmates including Justin, Travis, Griffin, Clint, and most of the main cast members from every season of TAZ.

drat graduation must've been rough for them

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

what's being described here is an offshoot of the 'otherkin' phenomenon, known as 'multiple systems.' an otherkin believes that they share their mental space with a fictional character, while multiple system otherkin believe they share their mental space with more than one

it's very a teen thing that i feel like has a lot more to do with identifying with some aspect of the characters (or just being extremely attached to particular pieces of media)

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Colonel Whitey posted:

I got an honest to god pair of Minion Quotes images posted to my Facebook page by an elderly family member for my birthday. One of them is the minions, but here’s the other one if anyone wants to take a crack at guessing the character:

stitch

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i dunno, i feel like the past several episodes of sawbones have been pretty good. vicks, thalidomide, herbalife, and black oxygen organics were all good topics imo

the havana syndrome one was kind of nothing because there's nothing really to say about havana syndrome if you're not gonna just call it out as a weird hysteria among us gov't suits

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

the bits are longer since they don't have yahoos anymore and i think this makes the remaining questions feel more sparse

also i feel like 95 percent of the questions they do get are "i don't know how to act around people am i good"

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

krystal suggesting to it's customers that they turn their small burgers into a thanksgiving stuffing is maybe the first true food crime munch squad has had in a good while

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

lots of bad things are old

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

ultimately it's a matter of if you're watching to see someone play a video game or if you just put the video on because The Talky Guy You Like is talking for two hours

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

even before the griffin dry pasta long game finally came to fruition, olive garden was always the signature restaurant of mcelroy bullshit

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i want to hear more about richard stink's walk with christ

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

between travis' deranged expression and griffin's five o clock shadow that plate is a priceless treasure

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Bip Roberts posted:

You actually chose the two normalest looking brothers on that plate to highlight

justin's actually perfect on here, thank you

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

lol a lot of iheartradio podcasts are borderline unlistenable due to the ads, it's incredible

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

they buried the lede here, which is that her opponent was an 18 year old

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

leave me alone i just want to say things

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

why are fantasies of travis getting cancelled something that continues coming up in these threads

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

we need more deranged listeners to write in, like the people who kept a pumpkin in their bathtub for several months

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

killing the jumbotron was the best thing they ever did for the show

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Sankis posted:

Am I crazy or did they do this wikihow before

they definitely did and it was kind of hilarious listening to them not remember at all and spin up a completely different set of jokes for it

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

it would actually be one of the funniest things they ever did if they bought and wore mascot outfits of themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

griffin is the only brother still resisting clint-ification