Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I think the TV show was the last thing I really enjoyed from them. I never got into TAZ, and my interest in MBMBAM just waned as it got less and less funny until I gave up entirely in like 2018. I check in on Monster Factory now and then, but I feel like they could all benefit from taking an extended break from the content mines to reset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

I don't hate Travis, but I do enjoy the Justin + Griffin or Griffin solo stuff about 1000% more than TAZ or MBMBAM. Also that Among Us clip is weapons-grade secondhand embarrassment. They should show it in schools to warn about the dangers of not shutting up.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

I think "performative wokeness" is mostly harmless, but I can understand being frustrated by it when Travis uses trauma-sensitive language to talk about how he's a middle brother so having to repeat himself is "triggering" or that scolding people for playing a video game wrong is "establishing boundaries." People struggle to have these concepts taken seriously, so I can see being annoyed when somebody appropriates them for something frivolous.