Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

So what qualifies you to speak out about the other threads in the forum if you don't participate in any of them? This isn't a troll or attack, it just seems to me that a lot of people post solely in that thread, pop out to start a fight in another thread, and then go back to the trump thread to rally people for them.

Posters can be pretty aggro if you're fairly ignorant to certain issues, I don't know about China much and I've wanted to ask questions about the region cause I know next to nothing but I also don't want to deal with some of the more toxic posters so I just lurked it most of the time. Pulling up people's post histories just to shut down discussions is pretty dumb imo and that should stop if people actually want to try and discuss things and not just yell at each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Actually it's an album cover

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Hairy Marionette posted:

Holy gently caress that’s an embarrassing mistake. My apologies. It’s interesting that Google brings up that image as a Tibetan monk. It’s the first result for Tibetan Monk on fire, which is a real phenomenon. This is a good example of anti-Chinese propaganda. It’s the most famous photo of a Buddhist monk setting himself on fire, so of course it is all over the information about Tibetan Buddhists.

That you didn't recognize that picture at all is kinda weird, it's pretty famous

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Could Korea qualify or is that more defensive from the US and United Nations (I think?)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

So is that a yes or a no? That's not what I asked. I'm not trying to set up a gotcha or anything

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Those are all good points

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Serf posted:

the funny thing is, like two years ago i would've totally been onboard with calling this a genocide. but watching trump ramp up the sinophobia throughout his administration, then seeing it explode over covid, and now watching the same thing happen under biden, it set off my alarm bells from before the foreverwar and so i started reading up on what's happening. i remember all this poo poo happening back then, and it just seems to be happening again. time is a flat circle

yeah pretty much the same

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

What's going on in Yemen is disgusting and no one loving cares it's sick

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

How is posting in a mod feedback thread backseat modding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Zurtilik posted:

There's a CSPAM dickcord?

yeah everyone is on it except for you