Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Oldest Man posted:

These two points specifically are where I'm at. I don't post a lot about China but the degree to which the moderation team in general is willing to police the discussion about the US's ongoing genocidal projects according to the US government's propaganda line and police the discussion about China's ongoing genocidal projects also according to the US government's propaganda line makes it pretty hard to take the idea of an honest discussion on these topics seriously.

when you talk about the mod team policing discussion about the US's genocide projects, are you talking about cspam mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Oldest Man posted:

No but the China rule is not solely the province of the CSPAM mods so this conversation not addressing the wider site is part of what makes me skeptical that it's really all that honest to begin with.

So I know and understand that a lot of people are frustrated with other moderation decisions in other subforums. I am sympathetic however we (cspam mods) have no control over those other subforums or mods. there's nothing we can do about it here. this thread is for us to figure out how we're going to deal with the topic going forward here, in cspam only, because this is the only space we have control over.

so I would ask everyone that in order to keep things from getting confusing, please stick to talking about the topic and moderation as it relates to cspam only in this thread.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

weird how they have lots of control over you!

this is dumb bullshit and you need to give it a rest, especially in this thread. this is not for whining about what you imagine is going on with dnd mods.