Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

I preferred this one:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

qirex posted:

I’m reminded that the whole UK could probably field a genuinely good team but they refuse to and will never again win a major tournament as England and it’s funny.

This is the England that got to a semi final and a final in the last two tournaments, right?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Look what you did, Welsh. You made Ukrainians cry. Bad Welsh.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I wonder how many of the countries the US is playing the average American citizen could find on a map/even knew existed

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Pat Mustard posted:

I may be missing something but why are there no fans at the England match? Is it because it's at Molineux and they would only show up if it was Portugal?

Had to play behind closed doors as punishment for the wembley euro final fiasco

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Alctel posted:

Definitely kick out the most successful manager in generations two months before the World Cup, I am an England fan and also very smart

The world cup is when

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I hope someone else is watching the England Italy game and just saw that incredibly ineffective lol worthy free kick from Italy

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

We love England don't we folks

I got u fam

INGERLUND

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

for this hypothetical am i or am i not in goblin mode

Hasn't your entire existence been goblin mode

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Big fan of the England crowd singing "Still on the piss... Still on the piiiiss, Jack Grealish, is still on the piss" when he gets subbed on, lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65957261

De Bruyne, normally Belge captain, is injured. Lukaku and Courtois are vice-captains. Belgian coach decided to make Lukaku captain for their game at the weekend and Courtois the other, which pissed off Courtois so much that he flew home after their weekend game.

He is such a huge loving oval office.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lmao at this incredible visual representation of how England fits in with the rest of the home nations and Ireland

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Also lol at this loving up the 'host nations automatically qualify' thing given there's 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Nuclear Spoon posted:

didn't have moldova down for the puskas. phwoar

https://streamin.me/v/8a4a3a9e/o

Why is it a secret who they were playing