Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I have to know what that list is ordered by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I checked that it wasn't FIFA ranking order or the groups, but didn't think of that. My mind can rest now.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the sex ghost posted:

Much like the ESL just sneaking up out of nowhere, FIFA have had arsene wenger in a room working out a cool new plan to ruin football:

I'm imagining two mid-season month long international breaks and my soul is leaving my body and I'm turning to dust

Are you imagining it because you misread and didn't see that it's one or two breaks with a total duration of a month not two month long breaks?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the sex ghost posted:

I'm imagining one month long international break or two two week international breaks and it's not much more fun to imagine

Ideally there'd be no mid season internationals, but 5 interruptions is more annoying than 2, even if those two are a bit longer. I really can't see FIFA successfully pushing world cups every two years when the confederations want to fit in their own international tournaments as well. Besides who is going to host all the extra world cups? They can barely get plausible bidders for them on a 4 year schedule, especially with how many teams they want to cram in.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Karl Sharks posted:

they'll just use qatar for half of them, ezpz

Got to put one in Equatorial Guinea

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
You've got to use a definite article in a headline like that

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It will be almost interesting to see how they slot the south american teams into the seeding. There's going to end up being some mid to high tier uefa teams bumped down a pot with much harder groups as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

de curry GOAT posted:

Comoros with a red already? Nah somethings up

They started the match with an outfield player in goal as well right?