Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

AFCON status: on

Nigeria are currently 1 up against Egypt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Yeah Egypt are trash

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Egypt's manager was proper about to have the ref

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Reckon this is going to penos

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

awful second penalty from cameroon

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ffs this isn't very Indomitable!!!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That was one of the worst sets of penalties i've ever seen

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Fucks sake that was on a plate

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Should be a second yellow

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

What’s the crack with that geezas weird hair net setup

he just loves oh brother where art thou

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Egypt winning this tournament would be a Greece 2004 level crime

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

oooof!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

too much power

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

that was a proper peno

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i could have saved that one

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

why are egypt crying? they never tried to win

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Tutankhamun, Ramesses II, Cleopatra. Your boys took a hell of a beating

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ingurland are playing

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That would have been a quality own goal. Proper diving header

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

What a start to the anthem lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I've never seen a hypeman for a national anthem before

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

🤌

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

One hundred million pounds of shite

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Good lord that Saka goal was delicious.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Shite that. England are back baby

Extremely cool one of the world's best players is being played out of position to accommodate a player who's retired to play walking football in Saudi Arabia

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

e: beaten by ^^ that guy

I don't really get why they didn't just do the whole thing in Arg, Uru and Para if they wanted to do a whole centennial celebration thing. I know they're only going to play 1 game in each spot but that's still a lot of needless travel for 6 teams.

North America has 2026, this ticks off South America, Europe and Africa in one fell swoop so it's basically guaranteed to be in Saudi Arabia in 2034.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Australia and New Zealand will send a nice case of wine to each member of the selection committee and lose in a unanimous first-ballot decision

Yeah it goes without saying the accelerated bid is so infantino gets all the bribe money.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Tbh the whole thing has been ruined because they leak the result to Fabrizio romano for some reason.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

No Henderson ftw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Chillwell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress me that was a horror show.