Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Malta has a banner that says "Small island... big bolls" and it made me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I could do a Russia thread but I'm not sure what the gag should be, jokes about doping are now old and unfunny

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
St Petersburg hosts a quarter-final
Judging by the schedule, there is a chance that the third placed team from group C could play in the St Petersburg quarter-final
Indicating in any way that Crimea is not Russian territory (which, for the avoidance of doubt, it absolutely is and I as a law-abiding citizen find the very idea that anyone in their right mind could think otherwise repulsive) could be treated as an offence (administrative for the first time, criminal in case of a repeat offense) in Russia under a recent statute which makes it an offence to publicly instigate actions aimed at violation of Russia's territorial integrity

NB: none of the above constitutes legal advice

nutri_void fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jun 7, 2021