Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Tsaedje posted:

I have to know what that list is ordered by

Racisms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
lol

quote:

England manager Gareth Southgate and Netherlands counterpart Frank de Boer both received tactical advice from planes flying banners over their training bases on the eve of their Euro 2020 campaigns.

A plane flew over England's St George's Park base on Saturday, with the message "Most Croatia goals come down the left apparently" trailing behind it. The message seemingly was referring to Southgate's decision to take four right-backs in their original 26-man squad. England open their Euro 2020 campaign against Croatia on Sunday.

Earlier on Saturday, De Boer was also receiving advice from the skies. The former Atlanta United boss has come in for criticism for playing a 5-3-2 system in their two warm-up games, when Netherlands teams have traditionally played a 4-3-3, inspired by Johan Cruyff's Total Football.

The plane circled above the KNVB's training complex in Zeist, dragging a banner behind it with the message: "Frank, just play 4-3-3."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-european-championship/story/4406376/euro-2020-englandnetherlands-given-tactics-advice-from-plane-banner

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Proper heartfelming

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
You can’t mention that and not post the video of their concept for this that everyone with half a brain cell that wasn’t also bribed by Qatar/a FIFA ExCo member (but I repeat myself!) immediately knew was bullshit:

https://youtu.be/0idC5I7aDnI

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
The S*n is bad and if you've been in TRP for more than 5 min you should probably know why