Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

human garbage bag posted:

That excavator seems to be making some good progress. Maybe if another excavator started digging it could speed things up?

Thats the only excavator in town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Plank Walker posted:

have they tried sending a bigger boat into the canal to plow the first one through?

This is the biggest boat.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Boat parade!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Can't wait for the Tom Hanks film about this.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I'm sure there were plenty of ancient failsons.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

How do people have 10 year old accounts with no AVI? I hate that Stupid Newbie pic so much.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Another boat should clog the Panama for maximum shits and gigs.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

They should build a canal through the ship!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

jetz0r posted:

the really funny part is that we'll forget about this in 3 weeks when the next black swan event occurs

I never forgot Flight 370!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Chamale posted:

Has anyone found a manifest of what the ship is carrying? I really want it to be, like, a million funkopops. I know it's probably a boring answer like mostly packaged food and electronics.

My Gunpla :(

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

One time at work I for some reason tried to "pick the lock" with a paper clip. I broke the paper clip in the lock. They had to have someone cut the lock out...

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I had a truck driver get hit by cars 3 times in the same day. So the Ever Given should be going for that energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Close the thread.

:smith: