Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Its a coming of age story, get over it.

Also teens love violent poo poo and don't give a gently caress what it is rated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Open Source Idiom posted:

Wait, Omniman isn't a member of the Super Earth Friends? (or whatever they're called)

I assumed he was, because he's there helping them out at the start, and his wife and the Flash's wife seem to be doing that military wives club thing.

No, he's a solo guy - iirc Cecil even mentions something wondering about why Omniman was even there at the Guardians HQ.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Mr Interweb posted:

- the power scaling in this show's kind of weird. the cyborgs were waaaay more powerful than i figured. mark isn't as strong as his dad, but it was surprising to see how much trouble he was having. same with omni man even though he did wind up eventually beating them. i mean, this is a guy who went through a space station sized satellite as if it was paper. why would someone like that have trouble with cyborgs?

There was a line in the previous episode where Cecil said something about how impressive it was that the guy who made the cyborgs did it in a sewer with no budget, so I think the implication is that the new cyborgs are what he can do with the best equipment Cecil has

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

e X posted:

Justice league Paradies are a dime a dozen, so g egg he immortal is a nice twist, since he brings something a little different to the table.

He's just flying brick Vandal Savage

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Roman Reigns posted:

Haven’t read the comics but is the whole thousands being killed in ten minutes in Chicago incident thanks to a superpower brawl going to be glossed over? It felt like by the end of the episode there was a definite “oh well back to business :v:” vibe going on throughout the world.

Not a comics spoiler, it seems like the world is constantly having mass casualties like that. The invasions of the fast-time aliens probably killed dozens to hundreds each time it happened, for example

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Stairmaster posted:

That's absolutely not true at all what the gently caress

I think Mob Psycho's actual animation is good but the characters look like poo poo to me and drags it down

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Open Source Idiom posted:

Yeah, I've no idea what the gently caress is happening here. They're fascists.

But they said they'd make the trains run on time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
I can't stand the way this show does black eyes, just two big purple smooching lips