Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I watched this knowing nothing about it and after the first episode ended I felt like I was going to be sick.

I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Spacebump posted:

This is exactly what I read the other day. (But it was from a random reddit post so wasn't a credible source)

The Invincible Twitter account confirmed this. Science dog and tech jacket and the other spin-off/tie in characters are all licensed separately and it would be a headache to try to get clearance to use them in the show. Which is just, lol

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Just white-knuckling those pearls

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kirkman stunt casted the guardians of the globe with walking dead actors. They did 1 day of a VO session a year or two ago. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

He’s using the vocal cords of Rex’s body so if anything it should be rex’s voice actor, but this is prepubescent Rex so I thought he did a good job of sounding like it :shrug:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Loved the episode, love the show. I bought the first paperback compendium and I can’t wait to dive in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/samsykesswears/status/1396495574321360898?s=21