Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Llol @ Batman living in a city cursed to always be midnight.

Can posts with comic information, even in spoilers, be reported? It's very annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

Not really, though it can seem that way since Mark is getting stronger so quickly. That would be happening even without the constant rear end beatings. There's a much more explicit DBZ stand-in that we may or may not cover this season.

Seriously, can mods do something about poo poo like this?

Why do comic readers feel the need to do this?

Good episode. I don't have much hope for the bug people survival past next week

Edit: the more hilarious option: We have seen the bug people impersonate others, that's not Omniman, it's a bug peerosn impersonating him for a 4D chess play

Mr. Nemo fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Nov 20, 2023

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Luckily it's already been reported, but goddamnit people, is it really that hard to not spoil poo poo?

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Lmao at the Maulers and Donald. This show has great subplots.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

The Allen, Immortal and Invincible in space was incredibly dumb, but so funny.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

"i think i miss my wife"

Nah man, gently caress you, i really hope he does die after they defeat the viltrumite empire or whatever, he does not get a redemption arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

goblin week posted:

Man I thought this Angstrom Levy plot would last more than the 15 minutes it got.

But in that brief time it gave us smart dinosaurs (well, "smart") and for that we will always cherish it.