Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I don't think Invincible is a hell of a lot more violent than something like Invincible. But yeah, you get a few shows of that caliber a year usually.

I read the original Atom Eve comic when it came out. I don't remember it too well, but I think the story was completely different though with the same main beats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I don't know why this show needs to be an hour long. You can probably easily split the episodes even with the current story into half an hour and make the pause between (half-seasons!) shorter. I think it'd make the show better too.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

You might want to spoiler mark that latter part, this wasn't spelt out yet in the show.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Considering the huge cost of the voice cast I'm a bit disappointed. A lot of the dialogue sounds really unnatural. I don't know if it's the script or the voice direction or what, and I can't quite put my finger on it but it feels off.