Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I was expecting these to be 30 min EPs. Be interesting to see what they burn through given the EP count and time frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah I don't know how any showrunner would look at the Walking Dead and with another property he made go "lets stick to Kirkman's entire vision".

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Zaphod42 posted:

Oh, also this is a nitpick but they made a big deal when Invincible was learning superhero stuff that he has to hold his breath in space. Then here we are like 2 episodes later and... he's out of breath... in space... and also talking to his dad... in space... and they're both breathing. Hrm.

I thought they were in the high atmosphere given the meteor starting to get atmospheric friction at the start of the sequence.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I assume they were getting people because they could, voice work during covid is a lot easier than showing up to a set.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Show good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Previous episode was a better but this was still good!

Man remember The Hives?