Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
The inevitable release becomes the stuff of legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
The massive gap definitely did not help.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Also there is an in comics reason for the Viltrumites acting all weird about this poo poo and just not straight taking Earth immediately.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I have utterly loved William in this show and he was not exactly a huge part of the comics.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Takes No Damage posted:

Not that I recall, they just have a system in place and are following the template for taking over every other planet they've conquered.
I've not bothered to look it up but aren't there less than like 500 hundred actual Viltrumites? Also they do not actually have a viable birth chance with many races, so Nolan managing 2 powered babys is loving stunning even if the dumb fucks would murder one of them out of weird racial purity poo poo. Thaedus dropped his super virus on the race and it pretty much made them extinct so they infiltrate planets, conquer them, see if they are power fuckable, if not they install a government and move on. I could completely be wrong, it's been ages and my brain is not working 100%

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Not the best season out there but it did give me Josh Keaton back as Spectacular Spiderman so I'll take it.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
This version of Nolan is not worthy of some glorious redemption but he does deserve a fantastic death scene.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

The Bee posted:

Now I'm curious. Which the thing?

There are a few "things" but the most frequently cited one is DON'T READ THIS TRIGGER WARNINGS AND SPOILER WARNINGS Mark is rather brutally raped by Anissa who conceives a child and names him Markey It is pretty severely hosed up.

This happens really far down the road in the story.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Nikumatic posted:

At the clip they're adapting things, 6 to 8 seasons seems reasonable.

Yeah the good stuff is probably 7-8, 7 would be right removing the filler nonsense.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
The most important bits all involve Battle Beast and they've shown that he comes back, so no matter what we're good.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Really? I thought ibrmemebered the Angstrom fight being a lot earlier than that.

Sorry

TGG fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
It is just so jarring for Rex until it suddenly works.