Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Maybe they shouldn't come back after over 2 years and do a confusing multiple universes thing right out the gate. I barely even remember what happened last season, so I just assumed I forgot what happened, not that this was a different universe where they took over Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Why exactly is the high school Reginald VelJohnson High School with Reginald VelJohnson as the principal?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

GunnerJ posted:

Maybe this gets explained later, but how has the Coalition actually survived this long? They have 0 defense against Viltrumites, who can just show up in their territory and kick the poo poo out of their best solider on a whim. Why do the Viltrumites even need a mole? Just topple the whole thing straight up.

I'm guessing the Viltrumites allow it to live to get useful information from the mole. So for any planets they really want, the coalition invites them in, they're weaknesses are discovered and that gets passed on to the Viltrumites.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
The viltrumites seem like any advanced race in any sci-fi. They are complete douchebags, are dumb as poo poo, and can't understand why everyone else just doesn't submit to them.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Mr. Nemo posted:

Luckily it's already been reported, but goddamnit people, is it really that hard to not spoil poo poo?

I guess so. Book readers are obsessed with posting things they've read in books.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
They might have other things to do.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Yeah I don't see how Mauler didn't see that coming. I guess he was too caught up in gloating about being able to prove that he was the original.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
There has to be something like that. Otherwise he would remember which side of the clone thing he got into before the mind transfer. Something about the transfer must erase everything about the transfer process from his memory so that neither one can remember the details that would allow them to know which is which. It obviously wasn't good enough this time which lead to a stratification and betrayal.

I assume the very first cloning didn't go well because that wasn't taken into account, leading to the clone killing the original, making a new clone, and then realizing what had to be done to prevent it in the future. Even though they know they can't know which is which, they still bicker about it and try to prove that they are the original.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Even the version from Interstellar was wrong because how it would actually look was boring so they jazzed it up and show more of the accretion disc

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Baller Ina posted:

Her dad is the lamest bitch on the show

And her mom isn't much better

Her dad is like some lovely 80s stereotype "I AM THE BREADWINNER" bullshit loser. I can't imagine having so much male toxicity that I'd work at a burger place instead of getting help from my daughter who can literally create gold.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I'm glad Allen is still alive, he's one of my favorite characters.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think Mark just wants some experiences typical of a guy his age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

BioEnchanted posted:

Yeah, but that would necessitate interacting with Eve's family and friends and they all suck.

Her dad is so annoying. "Hey I got us some money". "NOOOOOOO I AM A MAN I WILL WORK IN BURGER RESTAURANT FOR NO MONEY I AM BREADWINNER!"