Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stoopiduk
Nov 11, 2021

Deltasquid posted:

I think it put Lewis outside of the zone where it is safe to pit under a safety car (gap between Max and Lewis was small enough that Max would have come out in front of Lewis had Lewis pitted) so indirectly, it helped Max clinch the win by making Mercedes choose to leave Lewis out twice on the same set of hards

You are absolutely right, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

what a stupid loving millionaires pastime where's the loving off season thread

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lmao max tried to end it senna style and then moaned when it didn't work and lewis got a mild advantage because he had to avoid the idiot

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

this is your "wdc"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

the paradigm shift posted:

this is your "wdc"

#NotMyWDC

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I love this sport. Like a burning car, It's horrible and I can't look away :piss:.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

at least I'm not this mad https://twitter.com/elliedoesF1/status/1470360691102081032

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Azza Bamboo posted:

I love this sport. Like a burning car, It's horrible and I can't look away :piss:.

:iiaca:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The timeline demands that Alfa Romeo nail the rule changes and the combination of Swiss engineering and Italian passion/cheating means Bottas is challenging Lewis for the title next year and wins.

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Dec 13, 2021

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

British tabloids at their finest.
"Look at these FOREIGNERS causing the right and proper Englishman to lose what a disgrace"

e: oh jeez it's literally the Daily Mail.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

British tabloids at their finest.
"Look at these FOREIGNERS causing the right and proper Englishman to lose what a disgrace"

This is one notch improvement over them claiming that Lewis lost because he went "woke". Death to the British media.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Just Lmao at the people who felt too persecuted to post about Max in this dumb thread, because of the meanie Lewis fans.

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer
British racist tabloids vs Dutch racist tabloids is the F1 result we deserve

Dexo posted:

Just Lmao at the people who felt too persecuted to post about Max in this dumb thread, because of the meanie Lewis fans.

Max fans are going to feel doubly bullied in 2022 when he finishes every race behind a Ferrari

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dexo posted:

Just LMFAO at being intimidated by strangers on a dead gay comedy forum.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

jazzyhattrick posted:

Just LMFAO at being intimidated by strangers on a dead gay comedy forum.

Just LMFAO at posting

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I felt too persecuted to post about red copper pans becase of the cabal of cast iron bullies itt

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Theophany posted:

I felt too persecuted to post about red copper pans becase of the cabal of cast iron bullies itt

You should.

An abomination unto this threads culinary bonafides.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I have some old le creuset pans (enameled cast iron) and they are great.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

I’m just impressed that Max won in a very controversial way and no one is blaming him. That was not an outcome I expected.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dexo posted:

You should.

An abomination unto this threads culinary bonafides.

There are no cast iron or non stick flipwiches, only red copper. :colbert:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Induction hobs 4 lyfe

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dexo posted:

If I wanted to post about sports like le proper gentlémén, Reddit is right there to be a Max fan.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Thanks Ants posted:

Induction hobs 4 lyfe
the worst take that’s ever been posted in this thread

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
As much as I dislike the max fanbase,
the british tabloids schade warms my heart.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Max has managed to do something that nobody else ever has - getting British tabloids to support the black man who is speaking out about racism and LGBTQ+ rights.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

mrfart posted:

As much as I dislike the max fanbase,
the british tabloids schade warms my heart.

this kind of poo poo is also why i love professional basketball so i do in fact love to see it

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Thanks Ants posted:

Max has managed to do something that nobody else ever has - getting British tabloids to support the black man who is speaking out about racism and LGBTQ+ rights.

To be fair he probably deserves the title just for that

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Close the thread idiot race

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Thanks Ants posted:

by quoting George Russell no doubt

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

MODS: May I have my thread tag back please, whoever bought these excellent Max avatars wiped mine out!

Thank you

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Before the thread gets closed all posters need to bunch up while sporadic posters like myself get waved on. Then we can have a postingrace for last post.

This is motorsport after all.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I can make the offseason OP but I'm not writing more than like 4 sentences for it because I'm lazy and don't care.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

italian quid posted:

I can make the offseason OP but I'm not writing more than like 4 sentences for it because I'm lazy and don't care.

Tbf that’s the level it deserves

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Andoman posted:

I don't think it matters if you are a Lewis fan, Max fan or a neutral, that was a lovely end to a lovely season. Well done to Max on becoming WDC - he did nothing wrong yesterday. Commiserations to Lewis on not becoming WDC - he also did nothing wrong yesterday. However, the FIA need a long hard look at themselves. The WDC should be decided on the track not in the stewards office or even a court. There was absolutely no need to create this farcical situation, but throughout the entire season the decision making and lack of consistency has been appalling. I actually feel most sorry for Max in this because there are only 2 scenarios for him ...either his WDC is tainted by controversy or (very unlikely I believe) its taken off him by a court. Neither driver is to blame for that.

The season was very good until the last 2 races.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

An insane mind posted:

Before the thread gets closed all posters need to bunch up while sporadic posters like myself get waved on. Then we can have a postingrace for last post.

This is motorsport after all.

We are going posting

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

italian quid posted:

just let them post michael

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lewis won, by a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

edgar_ posted:

Max fans are going to feel doubly bullied in 2022 when he finishes every race behind a Ferrari

Oh, are they switching to Ferraris for the safety car?